Overlap Dip Treated Apex Shed (6 x4)
This product is available for free delivery throughout mainland England and Wales. Click to find out more.
The Overlap Dip Treated 6x4 Apex Shed from Forest is an excellent option for gardens where space is at a premium while the traditional apex roof, smooth-planed finial and decorative barge boards ensure this shed will look great as well as being practical. This shed's improved design features smaller sections, making it easier to handle and allows quick and easy assembly.
Straight cut boards are overlapped during construction, which allows for natural movement of the timber through the changing seasons and aids water run-off. The roof is made from hard wearing sheet material and finished with black sand felt. The single fixed window is made from shatterproof PET glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time. This flexible shed is made up of modular sections where same size panels are interchangeable, this means the window panel can be positioned to suit your garden.
Additional framing gives this garden building a stronger construction, with more timber these are the best overlap sheds we've ever made. The door is braced with robust double Z framing for rigidity, has hidden hinges and is fitted with a hasp and staple latch that can be padlocked to make it secure (padlock not included). The door can be hung either side of the opening. Rather than the more common OSB, this shed features a Pressure Treated solid timber floor. Its superior strength allows for the storage of heavier items like lawnmowers or bags of compost.
The Dip Treatment that has been applied gives the shed a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee (annual re-treatment is required). These great value traditional garden sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources and come with all fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build as well as easy to follow instructions.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC® certified timber
|Dimensions||189.4 × 133.8 × 194.2 cm|
Availability: Out of Stock
England & Wales Rates:
|Order Value Greater than £50||FREE|
|This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and has various lead times depending on the product. Please check the individual lead time on each product under the product specification section.|