Shiplap Pent Tall Garden Store (Pressure Treated)
This product is available for free delivery throughout mainland England and Wales. Click to find out more.
The attractive yet robust Shiplap Tall Garden Store from Forest is perfect for positioning against a wall or fence and with a relatively small footprint it will look stylish in any garden. With a capacity of 750 litres and roof height of just under six foot, it is ideal for storing a wide range of outdoor equipment such as long handled gardening tools, children's toys or folding furniture – keeping your garden neat and free from clutter.
Manufactured using smooth-planed, tight fitting, Shiplap Tongue & Groove boards which have been treated with an anti-fungal preservative. This Pressure Treated finish gives a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee. The front is finished with decorative smooth-planed barge boards.
To keep the store weathertight, high quality green mineral felt is fitted to the Pent roof, which can be assembled sloping backwards or forward to suit personal preference and position. The Garden Store is also mounted on Pressure Treated bearers to keep it off the ground and dry.
The double doors can be closed with the supplied turn-buttons and plate hasp and staple latch and secured with a padlock (not included).
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- Perfect for the storage of long handled gardening tools, folding furniture and outdoor equipment
- Approximate 750 litre capacity
- Double doors have hidden hinges for additional security
- Doors can be closed with the plate hasp and staple latch and secured with a padlock (not included)
- The clever design means the green mineral felted roof can be positioned sloping forward or backward
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
|Dimensions||55 × 108 × 178 cm|
Availability: Available For Delivery
England & Wales Rates:
|Order Value Greater than £50||FREE|
|This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and has various lead times depending on the product. Please check the individual lead time on each product under the product specification section.|