Current Lead Time: Over 10 working days
We are open, working hard and still despatching orders.
However please note the following
We are currently experiencing some delays in despatching orders due to high volumes, and only operating with a skeleton staff in our distribution centre.
Currently our phone lines are not operational. Please contact us using the contact forms in our help desk and please note we are experiencing delays in answering queries.
At the moment we are still offering our Standard Service however we cannot offer our Next Day service or Click & Collect.
Our delivery partners DPD & Translink are both operating a contactless delivery service which means you do not have to sign for a delivery, however we strongly suggest you check over the order whilst the delivery driver is still present and report issues to the driver. If you are asking us to deliver to a business which is closed during this lockdown period please ensure that you leave a message written on the door to premesis stating otherwise and how to deliver otherwise our couriers may flag the business as closed.
If you are having trouble making payment for your order, this could be due to the recent introduction of tighter fraud prevention methods.
If your payment is declined it could be for one of the following reasons
- The card details have been entered incorrectly
- You have entered the wrong billing address for the card
- You are using a card that we do not accept
- The postcode does not match the address where the card is registered
- An incorrect card holder name has been entered
- There are not enough funds on the card to complete the payment
- There is a limit placed on the card for a single transaction and you are trying to order goods greater than this limit
- The card has just been issued and has not yet been activated
- You have kept the payment window on your screen for more than 5 minutes without pressing any buttons. For security reasons this will cause the payment to cancel itself