January to do list for your garden
29 Jan 2019
As we move into February have you achieved everything in your garden that you wanted to?
Here's a reminder of our January 'to dos'
- Begin pruning apple and pear trees. It's best to do this while the plants are still dormant.
- Get organised. Use log stores, sheds and storage boxes to keep your garden tidy.
- Feed the birds! Set bird feeders and bird houses up now so birds get use to their location.
- Clean tools. Get ready for the season ahead with clean tools. Or order new ones as a treat.
- Start planning and ordering seeds, fruit trees in preparation for the busy spring period.