The Dining Pergola from Forest is a stylish, contemporary design that will create a stunning feature in your garden. It's the perfect spot to eat and entertain. The laddered side and roof panels add an extra dimension to the structure and are fantastic for training climbing plants and creating your own shade.
The pergola is manufactured using European softwood, which is slow growing, resulting in stronger and more robust timber. To improve the longevity of the timber it has been Pressure Treated to give it a 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee against rot and fungal damage.
Delivered flat packed for self-assembly, fixings and instructions all included.
- The Dining Pergola with panels is a beautiful, contemporary style structure that provides the perfect space to eat and entertain
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Modern design and strong lines
- Open roof allows plenty of ventilation and light, and the slatted panels are perfect for climbing plants
- Check out our fantastic range of outdoor dining furniture to enhance the use of this pergola
- Also available without slatted panels
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
|Dimensions||244 × 304 × 280 cm|
Make / Model
Availability: Out of Stock
England & Wales Rates:
|Delivered By Approved Supplier||FREE|
|This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and has various lead times depending on the product. Please check the individual lead time on each product under the product specification section.|