Garden Storage Box (Pressure Treated)
This product is available for free delivery throughout mainland England and Wales. Click to find out more.
The Garden Storage Box from Forest is an attractive and practical tidying solution, ideal for keeping outdoor items out of sight and protecting them from the weather. The chest’s small footprint makes it perfect for siting by front or back doors, on a patio or in a garage or workshop. Its 300 litre capacity offers plenty of space for muddy boots, tools and kid’s toys. It also makes a convenient parcel drop box.
It is manufactured using traditional overlapping timber boards that have been Pressure Treated to protect them against rot and fungal decay. The floor is also mounted on Pressure Treated bearers to keep it off the ground and dry.
The lightweight lift-up lid is hinged and a practical handle enables quick and easy access to everything inside.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- Compact storage chest perfect for keeping smaller garden items, muddy boots and kid’s toys out of sight
- Small footprint makes it perfect for siting by a door, on a patio or in a garage/workshop
- Approximate 300 litre capacity
- Lightweight lift-up lid is hinged to enable quick and easy access to everything inside
- A natural timber colour, finished with smooth-planed barge boards
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
|Dimensions||55 × 108 × 64 cm|
Availability: Out of Stock
England & Wales Rates:
|Order Value Greater than £50||FREE|
|This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and has various lead times depending on the product. Please check the individual lead time on each product under the product specification section.|