We realise that shopping for items online can often be hard as you don't get the see and feel the product before buying. Our returns policy is designed to allow customers to order what they like and look over the product in the comfort of their home. If you decide you don't like the colour, shape, quality or general look of the item then you are welcome to return the item at your own cost. Please note:
- You must notify us within 14 days of receipt of goods that you wish to return an item. Unfortunately we cannot accept returns made outside of this period.
- The goods must be unused, and in a re saleable condition. All of the original packaging must be included.
- Goods must be returned to us within 14 working days of your return request.
- All returns must include our returns documentation that will be provided when we receive your request to return items (see below). We operate a large busy warehouse and if we cannot identify your return when it is received, it will delay any refund that is due.
- You are responsible for the return postage costs
How to get Started
To return an item simply
- login to your account
- navigate to your order history page.
- Choose the order you want to make a return on
- Click on the return items button
- This takes you to our returns form when you can choose what products you want to return as well as list your reason for return
- After that we will get a notification of your request and normally withing 48 working hours we will authorise this
- After that you will get an email which is your returns documentation and includes a barcode / returns number we need to process your returns back into our system as well as the relevant warehouse to send your order back to and any help we can give on how to send this back.
- Don't worry if you lose this email, we can always send it again or you can download your returns document from your account by logging back in and navigating to my returns where you will see one for your order.