Coronavirus (Covid-19) - Delayed Service
In response to a number of questions being asked by our customers, we are providing an update on our operations. We are currently still open and taking orders, however In order to reduce social contact our office staff are working from home and still providing a great service. This does mean we have a reduced service and our phone lines are not operational. We encourage any enquiries to be directed to our email, contact forms or live chat which are being staffed as normal.
Our warehouse is still operational and staffed at a reduced service. We've implemented a number of measures to reduce social contact, increase hand washing and split up shifts to help reduce any chances of contracting the virus. However we do have a limited number of staff working in our warehouse meaning we have a sevre delay in getting parcels out to customers. We appologise for this and are working in every way possible to continue the service.
We are also receiving daily updates from our delivery partners Royal Mail & DPD both of whom have numerous contingency plans and operational changes to make sure they can still provide a full service. DPD do not require you to sign for a package at the moment and can sign on your behalf in order to reduce contact with any customers and hence can still deliver to customers in isolation.
At the moment are still offering our Standard Service which is is operating on a very quick turnaround however we cannot offer our Next Day service.
If you decide that you no longer require the goods once you have received them, you are welcome to return them to us for a refund. Returns are governed by the following policies
- You must notify us within 14 days of receipt of goods that you wish to return an item. Unfortunately we cannot accept returns made outside of this period.
- The goods must be unused, and in a re saleable condition. All of the original packaging must be included.
- Goods must be returned to us within 14 working days of your return request.
- All returns must include our returns documentation that will be provided when we receive your request to return items (see below). We operate a large busy warehouse and if we cannot identify your return when it is received, it will delay any refund that is due.
- You are responsible for the return postage costs
To return an item simply login to your account and navigate to your order history page.
On the order history page there is a link to return items.
Follow these instructions to generate your returns documentation.