Overlap Pressure Treated Pent Shed (6 x 4)
The Overlap Pressure Treated 6x4 Pent Shed from Forest is a great storage solution for all types of gardening equipment. The pent roof and fixed windows allow plenty of room and light. This roof style is perfect for situating against a back wall or fence. The shed's improved design features smaller sections, making it easier to handle and allows quick and easy assembly.
Constructed using square cut boards that overlap to allow natural movement of the timber in changing weather conditions and aid water run-off. The roof is made from hard wearing sheet material, finished with black sand felt. The shed comes with a solid timber floor which is much stronger than more common OSB floors. With more timber and increased framing these are the best overlap sheds we've ever made.
Increased framing gives a stronger construction and the shed door is braced with double Z framing for rigidity. The door is hung with secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a hasp and staple latch that can be padlocked (padlock not included). The door can be hinged either side. The two fixed windows are made from shatterproof PET glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time. The shed is flexible and allows you to choose if you want the door to the left or right of the shed.
This high quality 6x4 shed is manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources and come with all fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build, along with easy to follow instructions.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC® certified timber
|Dimensions||138.7 × 197.8 × 200.8 cm|
Availability: Delivered By Approved Supplier
England & Wales Rates:
|Delivered By Approved Supplier||FREE|
|This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and has various lead times depending on the product. Please check the individual lead time on each product under the product specification section.|