Overlap Pressure Treated Apex Shed (6 x4)
The Overlap Pressure Treated 6x4 Apex Shed from Forest offers a secure space for you to store garden equipment, it?s an excellent option for gardens where space is at a premium. This shed's improved design features smaller sections, making it easier to handle and allows quick and easy assembly.
The traditional shed has been constructed using straight cut boards that are overlapped, allowing for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions and to aid water run-off. The black sand felted roof, smooth-planed barge board and finial give this shed an attractive finish. All timber used to construct this garden building has been Pressure Treated, giving it a 15 year guarantee against rot and with more timber and increased framing these are the best overlap sheds we've ever made.
The single fixed window is made from shatterproof PET glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time. This flexible shed is made up of modular sections where same size panels are interchangeable, this means the window panel can be positioned to suit your garden.
For added strength the shed features additional framing. The single door is braced with double Z framing and can be hung on either side to suit your garden. The door has hidden hinges and can be locked with the plate hasp and staple latch for increased security (padlock not included). The sturdy solid timber floor is ideal for storing heavier items such as lawn mowers or bags of compost and is much stronger than more common OSB floors.
These quality garden sheds are manufactured in the UK with FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. It comes with all fixtures, fittings and felt included, along with easy to follow instructions.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC® certified timber
Availability: Delivered By Approved Supplier
England & Wales Rates:
|Delivered By Approved Supplier||FREE|
|This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and has various lead times depending on the product. Please check the individual lead time on each product under the product specification section.|