Overlap Dip Treated Reverse Apex Shed (6 x4 )
The Overlap Dip Treated 6x4 Reverse Apex Shed from Forest is an excellent storage solution for keeping clutter, such as gardening equipment or kid's outdoor games, neatly tidied away. The reverse apex roof allows the interior space to be used to its greatest storage potential. The shed's improved design includes smaller sections, making it easier to handle and quick to assemble.
The straight cut boards use an overlap construction, which allows flexibility and natural movement of the timber during the changing seasons. The Dip Treatment gives this 6x4 shed a 10 year guarantee against rot, annual re-treatment is required. With more timber, increased framing gives a strong and long lasting building -these are the best overlap sheds we've ever made.
The shed door is braced with double Z framing for rigidity. The door is hung with secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a hasp and staple latch that can be padlocked (padlock not included). The door can be hinged either side. The roof is made from hard wearing sheet material finished with black sand felt. Rather than the more common OSB, this shed features a Pressure Treated solid timber floor. Its superior strength allows for the storage of heavier items like lawnmowers or bags of compost.
The two fixed windows are made from shatterproof PET glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time. This flexible shed is made up of modular sections where same size panels are interchangeable, the door can be hung to the left or the right of the shed to suit your garden. These great value garden sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources and come with all fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build, along with easy to follow instructions.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC® certified timber
Availability: Delivered By Approved Supplier
England & Wales Rates:
|Delivered By Approved Supplier||FREE|
|This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and has various lead times depending on the product. Please check the individual lead time on each product under the product specification section.|