Overlap Dip Treated Pent Shed (6 x 4)
The Overlap Dip Treated 6x4 Pent Shed from Forest is a great storage solution for all types of gardening equipment, from tools to lawnmowers. The pent roof and windows allow plenty of room and light. The roof style is perfect for situating against a back wall or fence. The shed's improved design features smaller sections, making it easier to handle and quick and easy to assemble.
The straight cut boards are overlapped, allowing for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions and ensure rain water run-off. Rather than the more common OSB, this shed features a Pressure Treated solid timber floor. Its superior strength allows for the storage of heavier items like lawnmowers or bags of compost.
Increased framing gives this garden building a strong and long lasting construction. With more timber, these are the best overlap sheds we've ever made. The shed door is braced with double Z framing for rigidity and is hung with secure hidden hinges. It is fitted with a hasp and staple latch that can be padlocked (padlock not included). The door can be hinged either side. The two fixed windows are made from shatterproof PET glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time. The shed is flexible and allows you to hang the door to the left or right to suit your garden.
The Dip Treatment that has been applied at the factory protects the timber and this 6x4 Pent Shed is supplied with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee. Annual re-treatment is required. These great value garden sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources and come with all fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build, along with easy to follow instructions.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC® certified timber
|Dimensions||138.7 × 197.8 × 200.8 cm|
Availability: Delivered By Approved Supplier
England & Wales Rates:
|Delivered By Approved Supplier||FREE|
|This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and has various lead times depending on the product. Please check the individual lead time on each product under the product specification section.|