Apex Garden Store
This Garden Store from Forest is a convenient and versatile storage unit that is perfect for outdoor areas where space is limited. With its relatively compact footprint this store can be sited near a back door or will look great on a patio. Perfect for tidying away garden clutter, its height means it is ideal for forks, spades and brooms.
The traditional design features overlap Pressure Treated timber boards and Shiplap Tongue & Groove front panels with double doors. The felted roof keeps the unit weatherproof and the front is finished with smooth-planed barge boards.
The plate hasp and staple latch allows the contents of the 600 litre capacity store to be kept secure with the additional use of a padlock. Hidden door hinges also provide additional security.
Also available with Pent roof.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- Convenient mid-sized storage unit for tidying and protecting outdoor items
- Approximate 600 litre capacity
- Felted roof keeps the store weathertight
- Plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included)
- Hidden door hinges for added security
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
|Dimensions||51 × 110 × 138 cm|
Availability: Delivered By Approved Supplier
England & Wales Rates:
|Delivered By Approved Supplier||FREE|
|This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and has various lead times depending on the product. Please check the individual lead time on each product under the product specification section.|