This product is available for free delivery throughout mainland England and Wales. Click to find out more.
The Parisienne Arbour from Forest is a continentally inspired, shaded place to sit and relax in your garden. It will look beautiful with climbing plants covering the diamond lattice panels. The slatted roof allows some light through while also offering some protection against the odd summer shower.
For a superior build, the Parisienne Arbour is constructed from slow grown softwood that has been Pressure Treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The timber has also been smooth-planed for a splinter-free finish.
Delivered to you flat packed for self-assembly. Fixings and instructions are included for a quick and easy build.
- The Parisienne Arbour will create a haven in your garden for both you and your climbing plants
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Comfortable bench seat with a sloped back
- Light and airy with room to seat up to 2 people
- Slatted roof allows some light through while also offering protection against a summer shower
- Lattice side and back panels are great for training climbing plants and creating a little more privacy around the arbour
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
Caring for Wooden Furniture
As a natural product, wood requires special care to keep it in good condition and extend the life of the product.
If your product is treated, it is recommended to apply a cut end preserver if you cut, notch or drill the timber in any areas. This will ensure the treatment remains effective.
We recommend that you apply a wood preservative every year to maintain the finish of your furniture and ensure it lasts longer.
A wax or oil-based weatherproofing finish will also provide stability against shrinking and welling of the wood as moisture-levels vary and so is recommended to protect against extreme weather.
If you are not going to be using your furniture for a period of time, we suggest using a cover to keep it protected from the elements.
Painted furniture will need repainting every 12-24 months, depending on location and conditions. We suggest sanding down before painting to ensure a good finish.
|Dimensions||66 × 154 × 212 cm|
Availability: Available For Delivery
England & Wales Rates:
|Order Value Greater than £50||FREE|
|This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and has various lead times depending on the product. Please check the individual lead time on each product under the product specification section.|