If you decide that you no longer require the goods once you have received them, you are welcome to return them to us for a refund. Returns are governed by the following policies
- You must notify us within 14 days of receipt of goods that you wish to return an item. Unfortunately we cannot accept returns made outside of this period.
- The goods must be unused, and in a re saleable condition. All of the original packaging must be included.
- Goods must be returned to us within 14 working days of your return request.
- All returns must include our returns documentation that will be provided when we receive your request to return items (see below). We operate a large busy warehouse and if we cannot identify your return when it is received, it will delay any refund that is due.
- You are responsible for the return postage costs
To return an item simply login to your account and navigate to your order history page.
On the order history page there is a link to return items.
Follow these instructions to generate your returns documentation.